Kleenmaid Eco-Sensitive Front Load 8kg Washing Machine
I was always hesitant to buy a front loader, as I though, “I don’t have time to wait hours for a wash.. I’m a busy mum!”. Since moving out of home I have only ever owned 2 machines ( in 23 years). I owned a Kleenmaid that sadly died after 18 years ... read more
Wow this is a great washing machine to Iove. The Kleenmaid Eco Sensitive Washing Machine is sensitive to all my washing needs. the 12 minute eco cycle is so great when you really need something washed in a hurry hurry (like a forgotten choir shirt ... read more
|597mm (w) x 845mm (h) x 582mm (d)|
|Energy Rating (stars)||4 Star MEPS energy rating|
|WELS water rating (stars)||4.5|
|Drum Capacity||8kg capacity|
|Water Temperature Selections||maximum temperature setting of 90°C|
|Spin Speeds - RPM||Multiple spin speeds with an optimum 1400 RPM|
|Motor Speeds||Fully controllable Digital Drive motor|
|Number of wash programs||15 fully customisable wash programmes|
Imagine a family-size 8kg washing machine with unique features that provide a better, gentler and more economical wash result. European engineered and manufactured, Kleenmaid’s Eco Sensitive Tri Synergy technology does just that. With quality German electronics and a reliable digital drive motor the Kleenmaid LW8014 also comes with five years standard warranty on the entire machine..
Strength and Silence
The unique ‘boomerang’ design on the side walls of the LW8014 provide strength to the machine’s cabinet and superior sound suppression. Additionally, the ‘boomerang’ design increases the stability of the machine and decreases vibration thus prolonging the life of your machine.
Allergens and Bacteria
The LW8014 has the ability to provide four rinse options at a maximum temperature of 90°C.Seven allergens and four bacteria types can be eliminated by using the ‘Allergy Safe’ programme providing you with the peace of mind that your wash is as sanitary as it can be.
15 fully customisable wash programmes
With the availability to select from three stain levels, zero to 1400 spin speed and cold to 95°C wash temperatures your Eco Sensitive LW8014 washing machine is at your service to provide the exact parameters for your desired laundry result. Easy ironing options are available as well to help in the post laundering operations. This feature retains appropriate amounts of moisture in the garments assisting with the ironing process.
The Eco Logical System
This function ensures the correct water levels and time of a wash by weighing the wash load prior to the commencement of a programme and making sure the maximum saving of water and energy. You will even know where the cleaning cycle of your LW8014 is up to by the easy to read digital wash cycle indicator.
Safety and Protection
To protect your valuable investment, the LW8014 comes with this list of impressive controls.
• Excessive foam control
• Unbalanced correction systems
• Overflow protection
• Multiple failure detection
• Pump filter cleaning time indicator
• Child safety lock
• Removable top cover and adjustable feet for exact installation
- 5 year warranty
- European engineered and manufactured with quality German electronics
- Rapid wash programmes from 12 minutes, and Intensive wash from 30 minutes
- Add and remove garment pause function
- Eco Sensitive 20°C wash as good as a conventional 40°C wash allowing mixed loads of colours and whites
- 8kg load with auto set timing and water level adjustment as the machine determines the weight of the load
- High mount, extra-large 47cm door and handle for easy access and safer ergonomics
- Less water consumption than conventional washing machine technology
- WELS water rating of 4.5 stars in accordance with AS/NZS 6400. Water usage 68L tested on No 2. Cotton 40C. 14 RPM programme.
- 4 Star MEPS energy rating - warm wash uses 292 kWh per year
- Boomerang wall panels provide stability and silence
- Economical digital drive motor
- Unique detergent mix and spray